4 bedroom detached house for saleBramley Green, Angmering, West Sussex
- Detached house built by Berkeley Homes
- Lounge. Dining Room. Study
- Feature Family Room with rooflights and bi fold doors
- Modern fitted kitchen. G/floor bathroom
- Utility Room. Cloakroom
- 4 bedrooms with Master ensuite
- Family Bath/Shower room
- Garage and parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Offered for sale by Graham Butt Estate Agents, is this quite unique four bedroom family home situated on the popular Bramley Green Development that has been extended to the rear by the current owners.
An executive style Berkeley home, the ground floor comprises firstly of an 'L-Shaped' lounge with double glazed French doors to the garden, a separate dining room, study, cloakroom and utility room.
The fitted kitchen boasts plenty of storage and this has been opened to what is quite simply the selling point of the property. This extended family room features bi-fold doors on two sides, allowing the owner to bring the outdoors in; ideal for entertaining and a relaxed style of living.
Upstairs accommodates the Master Bedroom with fitted 'his and hers' wardrobes and is serviced by an ensuite with a shower and separate bath. There is another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and two further double guest bedrooms. The family bathroom also offers a separate shower and bath.
Other notable features include a converted double garage (which is now a single garage, and has been altered to allow for a downstairs bathroom), parking for two cars, double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the alterations made to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43701465.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG160054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.