3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDoncaster Road, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
Sold STC £100,000
- Guide Price £100,000-£110,000
- Popular Location
- Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Living/ Dining Room, Kitchen
- Bathroom with Separate WC
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Some Upgrading Required
Guide Price £100,000-£110,000 This three bedroomed semi-detached property is situated in this popular location of Edenthorpe and may be of particular of first time buyers and families. The property does require some upgrading and stands in a good sized plot.
This three bedroomed semi-detached property is situated in this popular location of Edenthorpe and may be of particular interest of first time buyers and families. The property does require some upgrading and stands in a good sized plot. The property is in a good catchment area for local schools and close to local amenities.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.89m )
Has a front facing double glazed window. There is a feature fireplace with gas living flame fire and central heating radiator.
Living/ Dining Room 18' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.64m x 2.84m )
A good sized room with a side facing double glazed window, French doors which gives access to the rear garden. There is a feature fireplace with marble style back and hearth which houses the gas coal effect fire, central heating radiator and a useful pantry.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.54m x 2.39m )
With rear facing obscured double glazed window, central heating radiator and side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a gas cooker point.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 12' 5" max to the recess ( 3.89m x 3.78m max to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max to the recess x 9' 3" ( 3.38m max to the recess x 2.82m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.67m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and bulk head for the stairs.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and bath with shower over. There is full tiling to the walls.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window and WC.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden. To the rear of the garden is an enclosed garden with planting areas, mature shrubs, two garden sheds and a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43703229.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.