2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTovey Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £260,000
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Generous Gardens & Garage
- Sought After Rodmill Area
- Stunning Views over Eastbourne
- Being Sold Chain Free
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000
Situated in the sought after Rodmill area and affording stunning views over Eastbourne is this two bedroom detached bungalow. Benefiting from spacious kitchen/diner, conservatory, large garden, garage & driveway. Being sold chain free. Viewing's strongly advised.
Rodmill. A two bed detached bungalow situated in arguably one of the most sought after residential areas of Eastbourne enjoying stunning commanding views over the Sussex seafront. This charming bungalow offers deceptively spacious living accommodation throughout comprising two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom, conservatory to the rear giving access to private rear garden. Situated in an ideal location this property benefits from being within close proximity to local amenities, the hospital and regular bus services to and from the town. An internal viewing is considered essential as these properties do not become available very often. Additionally property to be sold chain free.
Double glazed door to the front into entrance hall with fire board, gas meter, built in cupboards, airing cupboard, radiator and telephone points.
Living Room 14' 8" plus bay x 10' 9" ( 4.47m plus bay x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and side aspect, gas fire with feature surround, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 13' x 9' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for cooker, door to the conservatory and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Conservatory 12' 7" x 6' 3" ( 3.84m x 1.91m )
UPVC construction. With plug points.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Private and secluded rear garden with mature shrub and flower borders, elevated position and with patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43703310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN107942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.