3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBasin Road, Outwell, WISBECH
Sold STC £230,000
- Detached bungalow
- Popular village location
- 3 Bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Kitchen/diner, lounge & conservatory
- Off road parking, detached garage & generous rear garden
THE FULL PACKAGE! This fantastic detached bungalow has 3 bedrooms, en-suite, kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory & bathroom and is located in a desirable village! Outside has generous gardens, ample parking and detached garage. Don't miss out - arrange a viewing today!
BEAUTIFUL DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION!
Situated in a fantastic rural spot in the popular village of Outwell is this detached bungalow that includes three bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is also an entrance porch, kitchen/diner, lounge, bathroom and a conservatory.
Outside there is ample parking with a gate leading to further parking, detached garage and impressive generous gardens that are fully enclosed. A viewing is essential to appreciate the size and quality of this property - call today!
Kitchen / Diner 16' 9" max x 9' 10" ( 5.11m max x 3.00m )
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' ( 5.46m x 3.96m )
Conservatory 11' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 15' x 11' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town to the village of Outwell. After Bloom & Wake's garage on your left hand side, at the mini roundabout turn right. Follow the road round to the left into Isle Road and continue along to the village of Upwell. Turn right into Pius Drove and continue to the bottom. Follow the road round to the right into The Cottons and then turn into Basin Road where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43705284.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.