2 bedroom flat for saleBean Croft, Birmingham
Sold STC £70,000
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GREAT LOCATION
- BOTH BEDROOMS OFFERING NEW CARPET
***NO UPWARD CHAIN*** TWO BEDROOM FLAT*** RECENTLY RENOVATED***GREAT LOCATION***
NEW FITTED KITCHEN***NEW BATHROOM***ALL NEW WOODEN FLOORING***PERFECT FOR BUY TO LET OR FIRST TIME BUYERS***
A well presented two bedroom upper floor property which benefits from double glazing and a gas fired central heating system. The accommodation briefly comprises, hallway, lounge and fitted new kitchen. new fitted bathroom solid wooden flooring, residential parking.
Approached via a communal entrance doorway leading to apartment entrance door.
Lounge 21' max x 9' 8" ( 6.40m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 1" x 5' 8" ( 3.38m x 1.73m )
Newly fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer unit with complementary tiling to splash back. Built in oven and hob, newly fitted central heating boiler and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 9' ( 4.78m x 2.74m )
Two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' x 5' 6" ( 3.96m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Newly Refitted Bathroom
Newly fitted bathroom with panelled bath, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Part tiling to walls and double glazed window.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43705347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.