2 bedroom terraced house for salePentland Avenue, Billingham
Offers in Region of
- Really Smart Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Large 115ft Enclosed Rear Garden
- Property Exchange Considered
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Breakfast/Kitchen with Modern Shaker Style Units
- Handily Placed Within Easy Reach of Town Centre
- Perfect First Time Buyer/Investment Property
If you are in the market for a really nice starter home of your own or a "Ready to Go" rental property close to Billingham town centre then this nicely presented and modernised two bedroom house with large rear garden is well worthy of a viewing. The interior has been decorated and styled with a very tasteful eye and comprises entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire, breakfast kitchen with a smart range of modern shaker style units and a useful utility room. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom with a fabulous modern contemporary style suite. Outside, there is a driveway to the front and a large 115ft enclosed rear garden. Features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43707447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.