3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharlesby Drive, Watchfield, Swindon
Sold STC £285,000
- Modern Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Garden
- Driveway Parking and Garage
Situated in an enviable location on the development and benefits from over-looking Charlesbury Drive green. Modern living with cloakroom, spacious sitting/dining room with patio doors that lead out to the large rear garden, fully fitted kitchen, en-suite to master. Garage and driveway.
This property is situated in an enviable location on the development and benefits from over-looking Charlesbury Drive green.
The ground floor of the property provides modern living accommodation with a cloakroom, spacious sitting/dining room with patio doors that lead out to the large rear garden and a fully fitted kitchen which includes a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven and hob. To the first floor the master bedroom benefits with built-in wardrobes and ensuite shower room. A second double bedroom, spacious third bedroom and family bathroom over looking the rear garden.
Externally driveway parking and single garage are located directly to the side of the property and a large enclosed garden to rear.
Door to front. Door giving access to cloakroom. Stairs rising to landing.
Cloakroom 5' 8" x 3' 2" ( 1.73m x 0.97m )
Double glazed window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Lounge/diner 17' Max x 15' 7" Max ( 5.18m Max x 4.75m Max )
Double glazed panel window to rear. Double glazed patio doors giving access to rear. Door to understairs cupboard. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One and a half sink and drainer unit. Gas hob. Integrated electric cooker. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 8' ( 3.12m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front. Double doors to built in wardrobes. Door giving access to en suite.
Double glazed window to front. Double shower cubicle. W.C. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 6' 5" ( 3.23m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and power shower over. W.C. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Driveway parking and single garage to side. Pathway to front door.
Enclosed. Mainly laid to lawn. Paved patio area.
Up and over doors. Power and light. Door giving access to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43709955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.