3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBreckswood Drive, Nottingham
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £130,000**
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Living Dining Area
- Rear Garden
This property comes to the market in the increasingly popular area of Clifton and is within close proximity to the tram stops which lead directly into the City Centre and past the QMC. This is a well presented, large semi-detached 3 bedrooms property, also provides off street parking.
**Guide Price £130,000** Property for sale in the Clifton area NG11. This property comes to the market in the increasingly popular area of Clifton and is within close proximity to the tram stops which lead directly into the City Centre and past the QMC. This is a well presented, large semi-detached 3 bedrooms property, also provides off street parking and is fairly unique to the area. It would be ideal for any buy to let investor as it has previous renting history or anyone looking to get onto the property ladder. Viewing is highly advised.
Double glazed door to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 22' 8" x 11' 3" Max ( 6.91m x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window to the front with double glazed French doors leading to the conservatory and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 7' 8" Max ( 5.89m x 2.34m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces, wall mounted radiator and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob, space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
Conservatory 14' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.54m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side and door leading out to the garden area.
Loft access and additional storage.
Bedroom 1 10' x 12' Max ( 3.05m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator and additional storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" Max x 11' 5" ( 3.20m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 11" x 11' 11" ( 1.80m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side and a wall mounted radiator with additional storage.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear with a wall mounted radiator. Comprising of a bath with mixer taps with a shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is off street parking. To the rear of the property is a fully paved area with a fence boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43710000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.