3 bedroom terraced house for saleBingley Close, NOTTINGHAM
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Perfect First Time Buy
- Perfect Property To Add Value To Or To Put Your Own Stamp On
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- No Chain
This 3 bedroom mid-terraced property in the sought after location of Beechdale NG8. This property has so much to offer with 3 good sized bedrooms and the potential to add value and decorate however you want internally. This perfectly suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom mid-terraced property in the sought after location of Beechdale NG8. This property has so much to offer with 3 good sized bedrooms and the potential to add value and decorate how everyou want internally. This perfectly suited to a first time buyer looking to get there foot on the the property ladder. Viewing recommended so call now to book.
UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" Max x 13' Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.96m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire place with stone surround, wall mounted radiator with TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Roll top work surfaces, sink drainer and part tiled walls. Space for a cooker, Plumping for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, door to the rear lobby with a door leading to the downstairs WC and a UPVC door leading into the garden and a door to a understairs pantry with additional storage, Central heating boiler and water tank are housed in the cupboard.
Low lever WC.
Bedroom 1 10' Max x 10' Max ( 3.05m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Two double glazed obscured windows to the rear elevation with a wall mounted radiator. Comprising of a bath with an overhead electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and part tiled walls. Additional storage which is based over the stairs.
To the front of the property the is off street parking for 2 cars, stoned area which has potential to be converted to more parking. To the rear of the property there is a small paved area for seating, path leading to the bottom of the garden where there is a shed with stones ether side, perfect low maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43710003.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.