2 bedroom terraced house for saleBailey Street, Bridgwater
- Reduced from £134,950 to £130,000!
- Well-presented period home
- Three reception rooms
- Two generous bedrooms
- Modern bathroom & kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large landscaped gardens
- Workshop/potting shed
FOX & SONS are offering this superb Victorian terrace home
Situated within a short distance of the town centre and train station, this superb Victorian terrace home is well presented throughout and benefits from three reception rooms, modern kitchen & bathroom, cloakroom and large landscaped gardens.
The property is approached from the front elevation where a uPVC obscure double glazed door opens in to;
A well-presented vestibule which features tiled floor, access to the electric fuses and a further internal obscure glazed door opening in to the main living accommodation.
Living Room 14' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 3.58m max )
A beautifully presented light and airy reception room in neutral décor and featuring period style cornicing and ceiling rose, front facing uPVC double glazed window, Sky connection point, chimney breast with recesses to either side ideal for display furniture. The focal point of the room is the attractive fireplace with slate effect tiled hearth, wooden mantle and inset wood burner. Ample space is available for a range of seating and display furniture. At the rear of the lounge a small lobby area has stairs leading to the first floor and a further obscure glazed door through to;
Dining Room 14' 2" max x 10' 9" + recess ( 4.32m max x 3.28m + recess )
Another spacious and well-presented reception room featuring wood effect flooring, cornicing, ceiling rose and dado rails, radiator, telephone and power points, large recess and storage area beneath the stairs and a chimney breast with recesses to either side. The focal point is a stone effect fireplace with wooden mantle and inset gas fire. Ample space is available for a large dining table and chairs and display furniture making this room ideal for entertaining. The accommodation flows nicely through an archway and with additional serving hatch through to;
Kitchen 13' 11" x 9' max ( 4.24m x 2.74m max )
A well-presented kitchen featuring rear facing uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear garden, double glazed Velux window, tiled flooring and units comprising of a comprehensive range of wall and base cupboards with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, counter top lighting and stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap. The gas fired boiler is discreetly housed in a wall-mounted cupboard and there is space and plumbing for a free standing cooker with fitted hood over, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier. A further lobby at the rear of the kitchen has access off to;
This features side facing uPVC obscure double glazed window and fitted blind, tiled floor, radiator and flush WC.
Sun Room 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
Flexible accommodation which could provide a play room or an office, this light and airy space has double glazed sliding door to the rear and double glazed doors out to the side, both opening to the gardens, tiled flooring, radiator, TV aerial and telephone points.
First Floor Landing
Presented in light, neutral décor and featuring power point and doors off to first floor accommodation including;
Bathroom 9' 3" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.82m max x 2.57m max )
A spacious and attractively decorated bathroom with rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window and fitted blind, partially tiled walls, extractor, ceiling spotlights, heated towel rail and a large airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. The modern suite in white includes flush WC, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and P-shaped bath with glass shower screen, mixer tap and separate electric shower over.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
A generous second double bedroom presented in light, neutral décor and featuring rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and ample space for a large double bed and a range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 11' 10" ( 4.29m max x 3.61m )
A generous main bedroom also presented in light, neutral décor and featuring front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, extended TV aerial point, loft access, over stair cupboard with fitted shelving and hanging space and a further range of fitted wardrobes.
The rear garden is a true selling feature of this property due to the landscaping and larger than average size. The garden is accessed either from the kitchen or from the sun room and both lead out on to a paved patio area providing an excellent entertaining spot with ample space for garden furniture and potted plants. Here there is also an outside tap. Beyond this the garden is laid to intertwining lawns and flower beds, some of which have stone chippings, stocked with an attractive range of flowers, shrubs and bushes.
The garden extends to a further patio area with space for a washing line and beyond to the workshop. This solid block built workshop benefits from natural light from the side facing window, power points and lighting. This area would make an excellent workshop, potting shed or alternatively excellent additional storage space.
To the very rear of the plot is the superb sheltered hideaway providing a wonderful retreat from the unpredictable British summer. This area is laid to patio, is enclosed with panel fencing to all sides and has a Perspex roof. From here further sheltered storage space is available to the rear of the workshop. These wonderful gardens must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43710024.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.