3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurjen Way, Crewe, CW1
Sold by Us £124,250
- Generous natural light in every room
- Quiet cul de sac Location
- No chain
- Secluded rear garden attracting the sun for most of the day
- Good potential for large rear extension
- ample off road parking
- Generous living space
- Location - close to town and various walks/beauty spots
- Powerful (mains generated) shower
- Excellent storage space
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Containing a good sized lounge/diner with tasteful laminate flooring and neutral decor - this house attracts generous natural light and direct views of the good sized front and rear gardens.
An ample sized conservatory with lovely parquet flooring offers panoramic views of the private rear garden.
Modern kitchen with plentiful storage space, under stair cupboard and space for washing machine, cooker and refrigerator.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a tasteful bathroom with built in units, back to wall pan and powerful over-bath shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Generous sized rear garden offering private enclosure and an extended multi-use garage/outbuilding.
This property is a perfect family home with a cul de sac setting in a quiet neighbourhood.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43711053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6r4-vole. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.