3 bedroom apartment for saleCanford Cliffs, Poole
- Fantastic sea and cliff top views
- Three double bedrooms
- Enclosed balcony/sun room
- Level walk to shops
- Large lounge and dining area
- Double garage and visitors parking
- Passenger lift
- Two bathrooms and cloakroom
- Gas central heating
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A superb three double bedroom purpose built second floor apartment with fantastic sea views. Situated in a sought after location on the cliff edge and a level walk to Canford Cliffs Village. An ideal main residence or second/holiday home. Well presented but in need of some modernisation.
A prestigious block set in mature grounds and approached via private driveway. Accommodation comprises of a large entrance and inner hallways with double doors to a spacious living area and archway to the dining area. There is a large enclosed balcony/sun room accessed from the lounge. A further inner hall accesses the three double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a door to a large balcony and en-suite bathroom. The family bathroom is accessed through the inner hall and can also be used as an en-suite to the second bedroom. Double garage with electric door and further parking for visitors.
Service Charge - £5000 p.a (paid half yearly) includes reserve fund
Share of Freehold
Property ref: 121_2833_4194710
22' 9" x 20' 9" (6.93m x 6.32m)
14' 6" x 8' 6" (4.42m x 2.59m)
15' 9" x 8' 9" (4.80m x 2.67m)
12' 3" x 15' 9" (3.73m x 4.80m)
10' 9" x 15' 9" (3.28m x 4.80m)
9' x 11' 9" (2.74m x 3.58m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4194710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxe Coburg , Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.