3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLarkhill Road, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, Cheshire
- Three Bedroomed, Semi Detached House
- GCH & Double Glazed
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Sold with Tenant Insitu
- Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Viewing is Essential to Avoid Disappointment
Hardy Scott are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroomed semi detached house located in the popular area of Cheadle Hulme, the property is being sold with a tenant in residence and the current rent is £700/calendar month. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway leading off to living room, kitchen/diner, access to rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, there is a fitted kitchen and bathroom and there are gardens to front, side and rear. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of plot.
Property ref: 121_302_4208156
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43711767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4208156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.