2 bedroom maisonette for saleLancaster Close, Bromley, Kent
- Re-furbished First Floor Maisonette.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Generous 26'9" Living/Dining Room.
- Kitchen With Appliances.
- White Suite Bathroom.
- Balcony Off Dining Area.
- Garage & Communal Gardens.
- 0.75 Mile Bromley High Street.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Re-furbished two double bedroom first floor purpose built maisonette, being one of two maisonettes in this detached building, in a cul-de-sac position, about 0.75 of a mile from Bromley South Station. Approached via it's own front door and having a generous double aspect 26'9" x 15'10" (max) living/dining room with double glazed patio door to the south west facing balcony. Re-appointed kitchen with white fitted units, granite effect work surfaces and built in appliances, re-appointed white suite bathroom, double glazing, electric radiators to living/dining room and the bedrooms, access to loft space from inner hallway, garage en bloc plus parking in front, attractive communal grounds.
Property ref: 121_754_3896589
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43711857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3896589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.