3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hawthornes, Beighton, Sheffield
Sold STC £209,995
- Well presented living accomodation
- Three bedrooms
- Sun room
- Attractive rear garden
- Off street parking
This property offers tastefully presented and generously proportioned living accommodation enjoying many contemporary features incuding an impressive fitted kitchen, cloakroom/wc, dining room, lounge, sunroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two bedrooms and family bathroom
Only with an internal inspection can you truly appreciate this superb three bedroom detached family home with sunroom, attractive rear garden, driveway and garage. This property offers tastefully presented and generously proportioned living accommodation enjoying many contemporary features incuding an impressive fitted kitchen, cloakroom/wc, dining room, lounge, sunroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
With staircase to first floor landing and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" x 13' 6" plus bay ( 3.53m x 4.11m plus bay )
With a double glazed bay window, gas central heating radiator and feature fireplace housing the gas fire.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
With gas central heating radiator and doors to summer room.
Summer Room 10' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.84m )
With gas central heating radiator, two velux style windows and double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, splashback tiling, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, gas hob with extractor above, double oven, tiled flooring, door to garage, pantry and double glazed window.
Side Entrance Porch
With door to outside.
With w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With loft access.
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.53m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, useful storage cupboard and door to en suite.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure, w/c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, complementary tiling and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 14' 4" ( 2.41m x 4.37m )
With double glazed windows and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 9' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Suite comprises bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
The rear garden enjoys a paved patio area with steps up to a second patio area and good sized lawn. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43712310.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.