3 bedroom flat for saleEsher
Sold STC £650,000
- An exquisite 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, fully refurbished apartment
- First floor period apartment
- Hugely impressive proportions and ceiling heights
- Parking, garage, beautiful communal gardens
- In the heart of Esher town centre
Tenure: Share of Freehold
* As you enter through the solid oak door the hallway is open to a large sitting room, which benefits from extremely high ceilings, a triple aspect large bay window and newly fitted Clearview log burning stove in the fireplace.
* The kitchen across the hall has been fully refitted and benefits from an induction six ring hob Rangemaster, triple glazed original sash style windows, granite work tops and even the added luxury of a boiling water hot tap.
* Next to the kitchen you have French doors which lead you out onto an unofficial roof terrace, currently fitted with outdoor sofa, chairs and table. Please note that this is not within the demise of the property.
* The master bedroom has impressive proportions, another large bay window, with fully refurbished original sash windows with slimline secondary glazing. 2-way lighting. Fitted cupboards and a cleverly designed shower room and separate toilet with a WC and hand basin.
* Bedroom 2 benefits from lovely views over the communal gardens and has fitted cupboards and bedroom 3 which is also of a good proportions stretching nearly 14 ft x 9 ft also benefits from the same views over the gardens.
* The family bathroom is extremely impressive, is fully tiled, free standing bath with an overhead shower, towel rail, WC and basin and has underfloor heating. There is also the extremely pretty feature of the bathroom finding itself in the "turret" portion of the building, with views over the stunning communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43713645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.