2 bedroom flat for saleAtlantis Avenue, London, Greater London. E16
- STUNNING TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LUXURY DEVELOPEMENT
- SPECTACULAR RIVER VIEWS
- CONTEMPORARY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- FULLY FITTED BESPOKE KITCHEN
- VIDEO PHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
- COMPLETION JUNE 2016
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDEN
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY
- CALL VICTOR MICHAEL ON 0207 540 9696
This stunning two double bedroom apartment ticks all of the boxes.
This beautiful two bedroom property has views over the River Thames and the London Skyline, adding to the supreme quality of this impressive home.
Fitted with all the highest quality finishings that you would expect of a new build property, this spectacular apartment is expected to be completed June 2016.
The lounge boasts a balcony that offers full height panes, allowing natural daylight to flood the room.. Contemporary wood strip flooring throughout and fitted wardrobes add to the splendour of this property
The kitchen is fully fitted with high gloss lacquered units.
Royal Dockside Apartments offer great connections into the City. Heathrow is accessible in 43 minutes, Bank station in 29 minutes and Bank in 19 minutes, meaning that this little gem could not be in a better location.
To register your interest, call Victor Michael now on 0207 540 9696
Pictures are for guidance only until the development is finalised".
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43715199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRC12109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.