2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchwood Lane, Somercotes, Alfreton
Sold STC £135,000
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- Fantastically Presented Semi Detached
- Lounge Open To The Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Detached Garage With Workshop/Utility Area
- Mainly Laid To Lawn Rear Garden Backing Onto Fields
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this extremely well presented two bedroom semi detached home set on a good sized plot backing onto fields . The property is decorated to a modern standard and an internal inspection is advised.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this extremely well presented two bedroom semi detached home set on a good sized plot backing onto fields . The property is decorated to a modern standard and an internal inspection is advised. The majority of the ground floor is open plan with a lounge through to a modern kitchen diner. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property sits behind a driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, this extends to the side of the property and leads to the detached garage. The vendor extended the garage some years ago to create a workshop/utility area. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a hardstanding patio and further raised wooden decking area backing onto fields. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point, ceiling light, a double glazed window to the side elevation, stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 20' 8" plus bay x 12' 11" plus recess ( 6.30m plus bay x 3.94m plus recess )
With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, wall mounted electric fire, radiator, two telephone points, two TV points, two ceiling lights, a feature half archway through to the kitchen, a door to the inner lobby and an opening into the kitchen diner.
With a double glazed door to the side elevation and a door to the under stairs storage cupboard (with a telephone point, ceiling light and wall mounted gas central heating boiler).
L-Shaped Kitchen Diner 15' 6" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.72m max x 4.32m max )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for a gas cooker with a wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, an integrated dishwasher and space and plumbing for a washing machine. With a tiled floor, radiator, TV point, wall mounted air conditioning unit, a double glazed window with fitted blind to the rear elevation and double glazed double doors with fitted blinds to the rear elevation opening onto the garden.
With a loft hatch with drop down ladder, ceiling light, double glazed window with fitted blind to the side elevation and doors to bedrooms one, two and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window with fitted blind to the front elevation, radiator, TV point, ceiling light, built in wardrobes and desk u it and a built in storage cupboard over the bull head of the stairs.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
A double bedroom with two double glazed windows with fitted blinds to the rear elevation, radiator, TV point and a ceiling light.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with mixer taps and shower head attachment over. With a vinyl floor, two radiators, extractor fan, ceiling light and two double glazed obscure windows with fitted blinds to the side and rear elevations.
The property sits behind a gravel driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles. The driveway continues down the side of the property and gives vehicular access to the garage.
To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a raised wooden decking seating area overlooking fields to the rear. There is a further patio with outside lighting.
Garage 30' 9" x 8' 11" ( 9.37m x 2.72m )
With an up and over door to the front elevation, power points, lighting, radiator, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a double glazed door to the side opening into the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43715487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.