5 bedroom detached house for saleCotton Lane, Cotton, Staffordshire
Sold STC £585,000
- Attractive Detached Home, Approximately 3.5 Acres
- Three Reception Rooms, Five Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom, En-suite Shower Room
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Three Paddocks, Beautiful Garden, Stunning Views
Located in the Staffordshire countryside and boasting a plot of around 3.5 acres, this beautifully presented detached home would make a super purchase for the equine enthusiast. The property has undergone many improvements by the current owners and enjoys a high degree of privacy due to plot size
This beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached home has stunning views and occupies an impressive plot of approximately 3.58 acres It would be ideal for the equine enthusiast or those looking for plenty of outdoor space in a peaceful rural location. In brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom/ W/C, utility room Lounge, dining room, family room, living kitchen and rear porch. To the first floor, the semi galleried landing leads to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, four further double bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room. The property has a double garage with up and over door and the driveway leads to a gravelled parking area at the rear with space for several vehicles. There is a beautiful rear garden which has a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs and planting. The property features three paddocks with roadside access and a field shelter. The property enjoys a high degree of privacy due to the size of the plot and location of the neighbouring properties. Cotton is a pleasant village which is nestled within the Staffordshire countryside. The property is within easy reach of the wide range of shops and amenities on offer in both Ashbourne, Leek and Uttoxeter and there are well regarded schools within the catchment area. This is stunning property and we strongly urge you to view to be able to appreciate the house and it's enviable plot.
Entrance Hall 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
Entrance door to front, double glazed window to front, quarry tiled floor, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to;
Fitted with low level W/C, wash hand basin, quarry tiled floor, radiator and obscure double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 16' x 12' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to side enjoying wonderful views, feature fire place with open fire and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front, window to side and radiator.
Family Room 16' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 21' 9" x 14' 3" ( 6.63m x 4.34m )
Bespoke farmhouse style kitchen which features matching wall and base units, solid wood working surface, ceramic one a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, complementary tiling to walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to front and rear.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 4' 8" ( 2.39m x 1.42m )
Fitted with solid wood working surface, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall units, central heating boiler, Karndean flooring and door leading to the rear.
Landing 24' 1" x 14' ( 7.34m x 4.27m )
Semi galleried landing having double glazed window to front, useful storage cupboard and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 13' 9" ( 5.08m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the rear with views and radiator.
Fitted with fully tiled large shower cubicle with shower, vanity sink unit, low level W/C, chrorme wall mounted heated towel rail, karndean flooring and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 13' 10" ( 5.08m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front and side with views and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 14' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising; claw foot roll top bath, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiling to walls, tiled floor, useful storage cupboard and double glazed window to rear.
Shower Room 7' 5" x 5' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a fully tiled large shower cubicle with shower, low level W/C, vanity sink unit, shaver socket, extractor fan, complementary tiling to walls, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
The property has a double garage with up and over door and the driveway leads to the gravelled area which has parking for at least 4/5 vehicles. There is a beautiful rear garden which has a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs and planting and has lovely views. Further to the rear is access to the pasture land which features three paddocks and would be ideal for horses or animals. The property enjoys a high degree of privacy due to the size of the plot and location of the neighbouring properties.
Garage 18' 10" x 16' 10" ( 5.74m x 5.13m )
Having up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43717650.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.