4 bedroom property for saleChurch Lane, Appleby, North Lincolnshire, DN15
- Superbly refurbished traditional Lincolnshire stone barn
- Premier village location
- 23'11 principal lounge with brick inglenook & separate dining room
- Well-appointed kitchen with integrated appliances and utility off
- Three double bedrooms to the first floor in primary accommodation
- Potential annex including 27' first floor bedroom & ground floor study & gymnasium
- Magnificent family bathroom with free standing bath
- Traditional style personified
- EPC RATING : D
Keb Barn successfully retains the character and charm of its humble beginnings as a Lincolnshire barn. The thoughtful refurbishment makes good use of the mellow stone construction to create a high quality four bedroomed family home.Principal accommodation is accessed via a spacious central hallway is most welcoming and presented as you would expect a charming country home to be. Enjoying views of the rear garden the intimate living room is charming aswell as offering a great entertaining space and complete with an Inglenook fireplace with stove for cosy evenings at home. A dining room also benefits from views over the garden as does the straw coloured traditional fitted kitchen with centre Island and granite style working surfaces. The ground floor is completed by a utility, w.c., study and a gymnasium.To the first floor the dual aspect master bedroom enjoys a substantial dressing room arranged around the central island of drawers the rooms is extensively fitted with a range of wardrobes and storage cupboards completed with a vanity area. The second bedroom at the other end of the primary upstairs accommodation benefits from a 3 piece white en-suite and views over the rear garden. The family bathroom is luxurious and sympathetic to the style of the property putting in pride of place a stunning claw foot white roll top bath, also features a separate shower and marble topped basin unit. A third bedroom completes the accommodation from this landing.The secondary upstairs accommodation accessed from the utility offers a landing opening to the studio style bedroom with shower perfect for a teenage retreat and retains the barns character through exposed roof timbers. The property is discreetly located off Church Lane and provides extensive reception parking for those inevitable guests in front of the property and its detached garage. Well-manicured lawns and raised borders complete the front, whilst the rear enjoys private entertaining space. The rear patio with its terraced beds here, lead onto the Hot Tub Gazebo and a substantial log cabin, meaning this property can be enjoyed all year round.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43717782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6970827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.