4 bedroom house for saleColet Gardens, London
- Four double bedroom Victorian family house
- Double reception with wood flooring, & Original Marble Fireplace
- Full width kitchen/breakfast room
- Coiler Storage
- Two Bathroom
- Utility/cellar storage
- 36ft Westerly facing garden
- EPC rating E
- An early viewing is essential!
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this large Victorian terraced house which offers generous proportions throughout and benefits from original features including wooden floorings, high ceilings and fireplaces. The house comprises a large double sized reception/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, cellar and a 36" West facing rear garden. The property is in need of complete modernization.
This spacious house comes with adaptable accommodation of approximately 1708 sq ft (158.4sq m) and potential to further develop the space at the attic and basement levels subject to all necessary consents.
Colet Gardens is a quiet road, South of Hammersmith Road, very well located close to all the amenities of Brook Green, Hammersmith and Kensington. Hammersmith & City, Piccadilly & District and Circle Tube lines are five minutes’ walk away at Hammersmith Broadway. Easy access to the A4/M4, A40/M40 for routes in and out of town.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43718136.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM00080D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latymers Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.