4 bedroom detached house for saleAshgrove Close, Marlbrook. Bromsgrove
Sold STC £315,000
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- GUEST WC. ENSUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- REPLACED BOILER, MAJORITY DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- EPC TO FOLLOW
Located in a popular cul-de-sac, on the fringes of Marlbrook, this four bedroom detached house is deceptively spacious, with open views across fields from the rear. Well located for schooling, local shop and access to good road transport links and a short drive to Barnt Green railway station. The property features a refitted guest w.c. and ensuite, with the layout briefly comprising: Porch, hallway with cloaks recess, dual aspect well proportioned lounge with fireplace, separate dining room, fitted kitchen having double oven and hob and arch into utility area. Upstairs provides a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and two single rooms, with the master bedroom featuring a fitted wardrobe and access to its own ensuite shower room. Outside: Off road parking for at least 2 cars, single attached garage, rear garden with elevated patio to rear backing onto farm land.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43720836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7029837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.