2 bedroom detached house for saleWoking, Surrey, GU22
Sold STC £725,000
- Character Detached Bungalow
- Refurbishment Or Development Opportunity
- Lovely Plot With Gardens To Front, Side and Rear
- In and Out Gravel Driveway To Front
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Shower
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Detached Garage
- Within Walking Distance Of Local Amenities, Shops, Leisure Centre And Woking Park
An exciting opportunity to either refurbish this character detached bungalow or to re-build on this lovely plot subject to the usual consents. The property is set on approximately 0.4 of an acre with a wide mature frontage enclosed by mature bushes and trees, whilst the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging and bushes. There is also a 12ft x 7ft greenhouse, a garden shed and a small potting shed. Viewings are highly recommended.
A short distance away is Woking Mainline Railway Station frequently serving Waterloo (26 mins), the South Coast from Portsmouth through to Exeter, and express coach service to Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 (25-30mins). There is also easy access to the M25, M3 and A3 providing links to Heathrow, Gatwick & London City Airports.
Woking has a thriving town centre offering extensive shopping, dining and leisure facilities including The New Victoria Theatre & Cinema, and the Lightbox Gallery. For golfers there is a choice of clubs including, Woking Golf Club (one of the oldest in the U.K. founded in 1893), Westhill, Hoebridge, Worplesdon, Chobham and Foxhills (including spa and hotel). Both the Basingstoke Canal and the River Wey are close by for walking, cycling and fishing (permit required), whilst nearby Chobham Common is a National Nature Reserve.
The area is well served by both state and private schools including: Hoebridge, St Andrews, Greenfield, Halstead, Woking High School, St Dunstan's & St John the Baptist School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43724625.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK120401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.