4 bedroom detached house for saleGrangewood Gardens, Lawnswood, Leeds
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- FABULOUS detached property
- Quiet and convenient cul-de-sac location
- Totally refurbished throughout
- Reception hall open to breakfast kitchen
- Lounge. Two further reception rooms
- SOLID oak engineered flooring to ground floor
- Guest cloak room. House bathroom
- Four generous bedrooms. Master with en-suite
- Private and generous gardens
LUXURIOUS LIVING AT IT'S BEST.
A most attractive Georgian style detached property situated in this convenient and quiet cul-de-sac location. The property has been refurbished by the current owners to an impressive standard benefitting from being replastered and rewired throughout in 2015. No expense has been spared to create this indulgent family home which now includes solid oak engineered flooring to the ground floor. There is a new solid oak staircase and newly fitted deep piled carpets.
In brief, the property comprises; a canopied entrance portico, door to reception hall which leads to open plan breakfast kitchen which sweeps round to spacious and luxurious lounge. There are two further reception rooms and guest cloak room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master having en-suite facilities and house bathroom. The home occupies a prime position at the head of this small and select development. To the front a driveway leads to spacious double garage with electronically operated up and over door, power and light. The garage also houses a small utility area. At the back the generous gardens are totally enclosed and are mainly laid to lawn along with sun loggia and patio area.
A WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME! VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Lawnswood is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Lawnswood has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43727001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.