3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFingringhoe Road, Langenhoe, Colchester, CO5
Sold STC £425,000
- Entrance Hallway (12'4 x 4'6)
- Lounge (18'2 x 15'4), Conservatory (19'6 x 14'5)
- Kitchen (12'4 x 9'8)
- Double Attached Garage (19'6 x 14'5)
- Bedroom One (13'6 x 9'9), En-suite dressing Room, En-Suite Shower Room (7'5 x 6'1)
- Bedroom Two (12'5 x 10'1), En-suite Shower Room (7'5 x 6'1)
- Bedroom Three (9'4 x 8'7)
- Family Bathroom 7'3 x 6'3)
- Views Over Cricket Pitch
- Parking for 4/5 cars
An amazing property with the rear garden over looking Abberton & District Cricket Club.
This property has been modified updated and extended to provide what can be describe as a luxury home.
To the front of the property is a good size driveway which provides parking off road for a minimum of 4 cars. A double garage can also be found with a roller door, power/light connect plus direct access to the main home.
The main property offers:
Entry hallway has to access to the lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen: Upvc double glazed window to the side, fitted cupboards, large work top space, fitted sink, room for appliances, personal access to garage.
Lounge: Upvc double glazed window to side, multi fuel burner set in to chimney, 2 x radiators open access to:
Conservatory: Part brick and Upvc pitched roof, tiled floor, 3 x radiators, fitted blinds, French door to rear garden.
Inner hallway to:
Bedroom One: Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Dressing Room: Fitted wardrobes with full length mirror doors, radiator access to:
En-suite Shower Room: Three piece suite comprising of boxed W/c, sink unit, shower cubicle, 2 x radiator.
Bedroom Two: Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
En-suite Shower Room: Three piece suite comprising of boxed W/c, sink unit, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three: Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Family Bathroom: Upvc double glazed window to rear, three piece suite comprising of W/c, wash hand basin, paneled bath, airing cupboard with shelving and radiator.
Rear Garden: The garden commences with laid decking area leading to remainder of the garden which is laid to lawn, large wooden Pegula built with fitted lights connected. The rear garden over looks Abberton & District Cricket Club, which is a an amazing view and can only be appreciated by viewing the home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPY776868989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Temme English, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.