3 bedroom terraced house for saleBridgend Road, Llanharan, Pontyclun
Sold STC £80,000
- Traditional Mid-Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- NO CHAIN
DATE: 8.12/16. 45 Bridgened Road Llanharan Pomtyclun Mid Glam CF72 9RA. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sun of £80,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of tehir best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Living Accommodation Comprises:
Ground Floor Bathroom
The property is offered to the market with no ongoing chain and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Front forecourt and rear garden/off road parking.
Through uPVC door with double glazed panel into:
Stairs rising to first floor. Door to:
Through Lounge 24' 2" into bay x 13' 1" max into recess ( 7.37m into bay x 3.99m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front. Two radiators. Power points. Laminate flooring. Wooden fire place with marble inset and hearth. Door to:
Under stairs storage. Radiator and power points, Range of base units with contrasting wooden effect work surfaces over, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Laminate flooring. Obscure double glazed uPVC door to rear with matching side panel. Breakfast bar. Door to:
Partially sloping ceiling. Obscure double glazed window to rear. Fitted suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
Split level. Built in shelving. Doorways to:
Bedroom One 16' 3" max to recess x 10' 3" ( 4.95m max to recess x 3.12m )
Radiator and power points. Two double glazed uPVC windows to front.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 5" max ( 3.66m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator and power points. Wooden dado rail.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 9' 1" ( 3.15m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear. Power points and radiator. Wooden dado rail.
Steps up to paved forecourt
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43733181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.