4 bedroom detached house for saleHockham Road, Wretham, Thetford
Sold STC £285,000
- 4 double bedrooms 1 en-suite
- Double garage with 1st floor office space or potential annexe with its own entrance
- 24ft lounge with tri-fold doors to patio and garden
- Fully fenced
- NO CHAIN
- (Approx) 25 miles from Norwich,18 miles to Wymondham and 10 miles to Attleborough
AN EXECUTIVE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE SET IN AN ATTRACTIVE PLOT WITHIN THE VILLAGE OF WRETHAM, WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES. The accommodation comprises en-suite to master, large lounge, downstairs cloakroom, double garage and mature gardens. An internal inspection is strongly advise
AN EXECUTIVE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE SET IN AN ATTRACTIVE PLOT WITHIN THE VILLAGE OF WRETHAM, WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES. The accommodation comprises en-suite to master, large lounge, downstairs cloakroom, double garage and mature gardens. An internal inspection is strongly advised.
Door from front. Open galleried staircase, easy clean carpets, exposed brickwork, understairs cupboard.
Lounge 24' 2" x 13' 8" ( 7.37m x 4.17m )
Dual aspect. With double glazed tri-fold patio doors opening out on to a newly constructed pergola, perfect for entertaining purposes. Spotlights. Fireplace. Coving, Carpet. Window to front aspect, double radiators.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
A fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units including under cupboard lighting. Window to rear aspect. One and one half inset ceramic sink with mixer taps, built in electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher, tiled work surfaces and splashback, integrated fridge and extractor fan.
Single base unit with inset stainless steel sink, concertina doors enclosing shelving with space and plumbing for washing machine. There is also a vent for an electric dryer, and space for a large upright fridge/freezer.
W.C. and wash hand basin.
First Floor Galleried Landing
Ground floor to ceiling exposed brickwork, stairs from entrance hall. Double sized airing cupboard housing water tank complete with shelving.. Smoke and carbon monoxide detector. Solid Oak wood flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 10' 10" not inc b/w ( 4.17m x 3.30m not inc b/w )
Frosted window to front aspect, W.C. shower cubicle with glass screen, radiator, solid oak wood floor continued from bedroom. Half tiled walls. Shaver point, hand wash basin with vanity unit. Spotlights.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.20m )
Window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden with views stretching over farm next door.. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Loft access with integrated fold down ladder, carpet, double built in wardrobe.
Frosted window to rear aspect, raised corner jacuzzi bath with tiled surround, Bidet, W.C. and wash basin. Fully tiled walls, electric wall heater. Floor tiles. Spotlights.
First Floor Office 20' 4" x 11' 2" ( 6.20m x 3.40m )
Situated above garage and accessed via its own door from the rear garden, this room offers a flexible space that could be used for a study/office, games room, quiet retreat or potential annexe. Includes stairs up from door 2 x Velux windows to rear as well as window to side. 2 x radiators and carpet.
With pitched roof, Includes power, light and heater. x2 up and over doors. Window to side and rear.
Extensive grounds surrounding house with mature trees, Patio entertaining area accessed via tri fold doors from lounge and rear kitchen door. From the road is a 5 bar gate with driveway to double garage and additional parking area. A pathway leading to front door. Oil tank. Fully fenced with both post rail and internal wire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43733184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.