4 bedroom detached house for saleBraunespath Estate, New Brancepeth, Durham, DH7
Offers in Region of
- Individually Designed Detached House
- Finished To A High Standard And Specification
- 36' Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 En Suite Shower Rooms
- Second Floor Room 33'3" x 13'
Built in 2010, The Brambles is an individually designed and built detached family home which has gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Finished to a high standard and specification, it provides well appointed accommodation which briefly comprises: entrance hall 19' x 7'6", cloakroom/wc, lounge, sitting room and a large 36' kitchen/dining room/family room with granite worktops and two sets of French doors to the rear garden, and there is a useful utility room. The ground floor is heated with underfloor heating and radiators. On the first floor a spacious landing 22'3" x 9'3" leads to a master bedroom which has a walk in wardrobe and an en suite shower room/wc. There are three further bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room/wc, and there is a family bathroom/wc. On the second floor there is a games room which could be used as additional bedroom accommodation. There are gardens to the front and rear, along with an extensive block paved drive providing car parking for several vehicles.
New Brancepth is conveniently situated within 4 miles of Durham City Centre where there are comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities and amenities and it has proved to be a popular location for those wishing to live in a semi rural environment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43734190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUR110536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Durham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.