4 bedroom detached house for saleKings Drive, Crewe
- A very well presented four bedroomed detached house
- Standing within very highly regarded established residential location nearby to shops and facilities
- Within Wistaston village amongst most attractive housing
- With large garden to rear with established trees and pleasant views
- Full gain solar panelling, UPVc double glazing, gas fired central heating
- Through lounge and dining room, re-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Pleasantly presented and appointed throughout to high standards
- Delightful position with entrance drive, front gardens and garaging
- Early internal inspection highly recommended
Superbly situated and presented four bedroomed detached in a very highly regarded established residential position nearby to facilities within Wistaston village. Providing very pleasant accommodation and standing within delightful gardens with a large rear garden incorporating mature trees and providing lovely aspects and affording significant further potential for expansion or extension if required. With Reception Hall, through lounge and dining room, re-fitted kitchen, side hall, cloakroom, four first floor bedrooms, fully equipped bathroom, double glazing, gas fired central heating, solar panelling with full feed in tariff, garaging and driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43735890.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6973204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.