3 bedroom terraced house for saleApple Close, Snodland, Kent
- Modern style 3 bedroom terraced home
- Quiet secluded location with trees and green to the front
- Garage close by
- Lovely kitchen/dining area
- Close to Leybourne Lakes Country Park
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Whether you are relaxing in the smart lounge, eating in the dining area or cooking in the great size kitchen area, you will have the benefits of lovely surroundings.Throw open the French doors and imagine yourself sitting with friends on the decked area and having a barbeque. No need to go on a Mediterranean holiday when you live here!This is a home that is perfect for a growing family. The lounge is a great place to sit and watch television on comfy sofas. When you have free time at the weekend why not walk to the Leybourne Lakes where you can just bike, take a picnic or just enjoy a leisurely stroll.The third bedroom has currently been put to use as a glamorous dressing room.There are plenty of amenities right on your doorstep within the village. There are supermarkets, post office and tea rooms to name but a few. The local schools are well rated if you have a family.The M2 and M20 motorways and bus and fast train links into London are all within easy reach.
What the Owner says:
There are many things that we will miss about our home.We were first attracted by its great size. We loved the space and the position of our home in the cul de sac. We liked the fact that it was set back with a leafy view.
The kitchen/dining area really impressed us as we love to entertain.We have done a lot of work in the garden, adding a shed and some smart decking so we can entertain our friends.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 15'11 x 11'9 (4.85m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 16'3 x 11'6 (4.96m x 3.51m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 9'1 (3.58m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'8 x 8'6 (2.64m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'11 (2.64m x 2.11m)
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage en Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43736319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13819885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Snodland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.