2 bedroom bungalow for saleLinks Road, Knott End, FY6 0DF
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Gardens / EPC Rating D
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated in the village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; entrance porch, lounge, inner hall, kitchen, dining room/ third bedroom, side porch, two bedrooms and bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear. The property benefits gas central heating and is double glazed.The property has recently been decorated throughout, new carpets throughout, recently fitted bathroom, recently fitted kitchen. No chain delay. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office turn right onto Hackensall Road then first right onto Quail Holme Road then first left onto Holmefield Road and next left onto Links Road, the property is situated some distance along on the left hand side.
Entrance Porch: UPVC double glazed windows to the front, UPVC double glazed entrance door, glazed inner door to;
Lounge: Approx sizes 16'0'' x 12'9'' (4.88 x 3.89m) UPVC double glazed widow to the front, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Inner Hall: Loft access, coved ceiling.
Kitchen: Approx sizes 10'0'' x 9'6'' (3.05 x 2.90m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood, one and a half bowl sink unit, splash back tiling, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired combi boiler, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx sizes 14'1'' x 9'0'' UPVC double glazed window to the front, single glazed window to the side, meter cupboard, two radiators, single glazed door to the side.
Side Porch: Single glazed frosted window to the front, single glazed window to the side, UPVC double glazed door to the side leading to the rear.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 13'6'' x 10'8'' (4.11 x 3.25m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 10'2'' x 11'0'' (3.10 x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, panel bath with tap shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, coved ceiling, electric wall heater, radiator.
Front Garden: The front garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub displays, driveway allowing off road parking, gated access to the side and rear.
Side Garden: Paved side garden leading to the rear garden.
Rear Garden: The rear garden is laid to lawn, paved patio area, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.