4 bedroom detached house for saleCentenary Road, Middleton Cheney
- Stone Built three storey
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Village with amenities
- Driveway providing parking for three cars
- Railway lines to London at Kings Sutton station
AN ALMOST NEW STONE BUILT DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM THREE BATHROOM HOUSE BY DAVID WILSON HOMES OFF WATERS LANE.
Hall, large sitting room, conservatory, spacious kitchen/dining room, utility, master suite with dressing room and en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, two further bathrooms, gas ch, double glazing, walled garden, drive for three cars, garage, no upward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£384,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Directions - From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). Continue up Blacklocks Hill to the roundabout and take the second exit toward Middleton Cheney. Travel through the village and having passed The Green on the left hand side turn left into Waters Lane before reaching The Middleton Leys development on the left. Continue along Centenary Road where the property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at Kings Sutton and the larger station on the Eastern outskirts of Banbury. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, doctor's surgery, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
The Property - 7 CENTENARY ROAD is an almost new house constructed by David Wilson Homes and forms part of the Middleton Leys development which has rapidly become one of the most sought after addresses in the village. This stone built three storey double fronted house is an amended "Hertford" style property which has a conservatory added to the rear. The well laid out accommodation is ideally suited to family life with the emphasis on space and practicality. As well as a large through living room there is a spacious kitchen/dining room of similar proportions. This adjoins a utility and there is a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there is a substantial master bedroom suite which includes a dressing room and en-suite shower room. On this floor there is also a guest room with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. On the top floor there are two further bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is an easily managed walled rear garden and a drive behind it provides generous parking for three cars leading to a garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A rare opportunity to acquire a stone built detached "Hertford" style detached house on Middleton Leys.
* A three storey double fronted family house.
* A spacious and practical home.
* Large sitting room with bay windows to front and side.
* A lovely open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances. Separate utility room.
* The conservatory has been added to the rear with ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French windows to the rear garden.
* Master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite shower room including fully tiled double shower cubicle.
* Large first floor guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
* First floor family bathroom with a white suite.
* Two second floor bedrooms and shower room.
* uPVC double glazing, gas central heating via radiators.
* Wireless music sytem.
* Stone walled rear garden.
* Driveway providing parking for three cars leading to a single garage.
Services - All mains services are connected. The gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band E.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43739202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26446838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.