4 bedroom terraced house for saleRandalls Croft Road, Wilton, Salisbury
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- No onward chain
A very deceptively large and spacious four bedroom terraced home in Wilton. Benefiting from a landscaped front & rear garden and recently installed Bathroom this property offers fantastic value for money and should be viewed to fully appreciate the size and layout.
The property approximately one mile from the centre of the historic market town of Wilton, which has a good range of recreational, shopping and educational facilities. The city of Salisbury lies 4 miles to the east with a regular bus service just opposite the property. Salisbury has an excellent shopping centre, market and recreational facilities which include a theatre, cinema, arts centre and leisure centre. Salisbury also has a main line railway station with Waterloo being approximately 85 minutes travel away.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 13' 3" ( 3.45m x 4.04m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 7' 7" Plus Recess ( 4.47m x 2.31m Plus Recess )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.58m x 1.75m )
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.64m x 1.75m )
Leave Salisbury along the A36 Wilton Road and upon entering Wilton turn left at the first roundabout. Proceed into the town centre and at the traffic lights turn left into South Street before taking the first right-hand turn into Burcombe Lane. Proceed along this road taking the third turning on the left into Randalls Croft. Follow this road and take the 2nd left and number 36 can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43739406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.