2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 3 High Street,Long Eaton,Nottingham,NG10
- 2 bed apartment in this recently refurbished building
- Central heating
- Wooden laminate flooring and blinds throughout
- Very close to the town centre
- Excellent first time or investment buy
- Communal courtyard area
- VIEW NOW!
This two bedroom apartment is located in this recently converted building. It is finished to a high standard and includes a fully fitted kitchen, central heating and wood floors throughout. Ideal for a first time or investment purchase it is currently tenanted at £495 pcm.
Enter through apartment door into:
Kitchen/ Lounge area 5.1 x 4.4 mtrs
With laminate wooden flooring, two radiators, TV point, double glazed French doors overlooking court yard.
With light oak style wall and base units, complementary work top over, integrated hob and electric oven, stainless steel splash back with extractor unit over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a fridge and space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 4.9 x 3.1 mtrs
With laminate wooden flooring, radiator, window overlooking courtyard, TV point.
Bedroom Two 3.1 x 2.5 mtrs
With laminate wooden flooring, radiator and double glazed window overlooking courtyard.
With white suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
Accompanied viewings strictly by appointment with the agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIG1114CSA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Righthouse UK, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.