3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrentham Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent
Sold STC £220,000
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- No onward chain involved
- Double glazing, gas central heating
- Ideal investment opportunity
- A great family home, close to local schools
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Greenhill is fast becoming one of the bays most popular areas with good all round properties such as this 3 bedroomed house becoming available.Located close to Herne Bay High School and within walking distance this home is ideal for the small family and the long lounge/diner makes it easy to accommodate the whole family.The rear garden is very private and is a great size for the little ones to go out and play.This home is great for access to the Thanet Way and it is only moments away which is ideal in the morning rush as you can be on your way very quickly.Being empty means this property offers no onward chain so a quick sale is very feasible.
What the Owner says:
We bought this house with tenants in situ, which has proved to be a great asset as the income coming in has been a great investment.Now looking to move away it is the right time to sell.It will make someone a great family home with allocated car parking and front and rear gardens, so has a feeling of space all round.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Diner: 24'6 x 14'7 (7.47m x 4.45m)
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 7'1 (3.69m x 2.16m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 8'5 (3.18m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 5'10 (2.69m x 1.78m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43744563.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.