4 bedroom cottage for saleBrook Street, Moreton Pinkney, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11
Offers in Excess of £800,000
- Stone under slate cottage
- Four double bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Self-contained annexe
- Garages for seven cars
- Plot of 0.75 acres
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Oil fired heating throughout
A stone under slate four bedroom cottage standing in approximately 0.75 acres with seven garages and a self-contained annexe. Orchard Cottage extends to almost 3,400 sq. ft. with accommodation comprising an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, study, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four double bedrooms, two en suite shower rooms, an en suite bathroom and a separate shower room. There is a self-contained annexe and garaging for up to seven cars. The grounds extend to 0.75 acres with gardens laid predominately to lawn with views across open countryside towards Canons Ashby. The property is offered for sale with no upper chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43744710.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOW140098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.