4 bedroom detached house for saleHunt End Lane, Hunt End, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Four-Bedroom Detached Executive Home
- Highly Sought After Location
- Single Garage & Private Driveway Parking
- Good-sized Plot - Landscaped Gardens
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-suite, Bathroom & Guest WC
- EPC Rating = D61
This Particularly Well-Presented and Spacious CHAIN FREE Four-Bedroom Detached Executive Family Home sits on a good-sized plot which is set back from the main road and located within a highly sought after residential district of Hunt End. The property offers good access to the local amenities, schooling, Morton Stanley Park and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Spacious Living Room, Separate Dining Room and a Fitted Breakfast Kitchen (with Built-in Oven, Gas Hob & Extractor Hood) to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with Fitted Wardrobe And En-Suite Shower Room), Further Three Good-Sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Delightfully Landscaped Rear Garden, Gas Fired Central Heating System and Double Glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43755093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7029384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.