3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLarches Way, Crawley, RH10
Offers in Excess of
- 3 Bedrooms - Semi-Detached Family Home Set in a Very Desirable Village
- Close to Motorways (M23/M25), and 10 miles to Gatwick Airport
- Close to Railway Network - Three Bridges Station (6 miles) East Grindstead Station (4 Miles)
- Good School Catchment Area and Health Centre nearby
- Spacious Kitchen with Open Plan Seating Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom and Storage Area also a Separate Downstairs Guest W.C
- Exceptionally Large Master bedroom (see floor plan)
- Stylish Low Maintenance Garden, Beautifully Presented with Access to Garage
- Additional Parking - 2 on the Drive and on road parking
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
We are delighted to offer for sale this fabulous three-bedroom semi-detached family home occupying a generous size plot with superb scope for further development subject to the relevant planning permission being granted. The property has the luxury of being a few hundred yards away from Crawley Down village center, and the local shops and park. Its Close to Motorways (M23/M25), and 10 miles to Gatwick Airport as well as close to the Railway Network - Three Bridges Station (6 miles) East Grindstead Station (4 Miles) and Good School Catchment Area with a Health Center nearby.
The property consists of entrance hallway with stairs to first floor landing, door to lounge, a door to the to the impressive kitchen/dining room and a door to the under stair cupboard/ cloakroom. The property benefits from a downstairs w.c. The spacious lounge has a large window to the front aspect providing plenty of light. The kitchen is fitted in a comprehensive range of wall and base level units with area of work surface with, inset one bowl sink with drainer, built in electric oven with gas hob above, and cooker hood, integrated fridge and washing machine, window to the rear aspect enjoying an outlook over the rear garden and patio sliding doors to the patio.
The master bedroom is situated to the front of the property and has a large window providing plenty of light. There is the luxury of built in wardrobes with ample hanging space and storage. Bedroom two and bedroom three are to the back of the house and overlook the back garden. The three bedrooms are complemented by the family bathroom fitted in a white suite with bath with glass folding shower screen, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls and a window to the side aspect.
Outside to the front of the property is an area of lawn and driveway for two cars. There is a large garage at the side of the house with power, light and access to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area across the width of the house.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.<!--EndFragment-->
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43757775.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w25-j6va. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.