3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaulieu Close, Banbury
Sold STC £249,950
- A beautifully presented semi detached house
- Located within this quiet cul de sac on the Eastern outskirts of town
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Off road car parking
- Enclosed rear garden
Full descriptionA BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD CAR PARKING AND A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN PLEASANTLY LOCATED WITHIN THIS QUIET CUL DE SAC ON THE EASTERN OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking, enclosed rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£249,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. Travel to the main roundabout on the outskirts and turn right into Ermont Way and at the next roundabout turn right and after a short distance turn right again into Westminster way. Beaulieu Close will be found as the first on the left. Take the first turning on the right and bear round to the right following the numbering system and the property will be found after a short distance on the left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 60 BEAULIEU CLOSE is a well presented three bedroomed semi detached house and has off road car parking for 2/3 vehicles and a pleasantly landscaped rear garden. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room dimensions and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Popular cul de sac location on the Eastern outskirts of town close to all daily amenities.
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and door leading onto a spacious sitting room which has a window to the front, wood laminate flooring and a door leading into the kitchen.
* The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a ceramic sink and a four ring electric hob with an extractor fan over and an oven beneath. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. The dining room has ample room for a table and chairs and there are two doors leading to the outside.
* On the first floor the landing has a hatch to the loft space and doors leading onto all first floor accommodation.
* There are three bedrooms, the master bedroom is a particularly good size with practical built-in storage. Bedroom two is also a double and bedroom three is a single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property to the front there is a small low maintenance garden and there is a driveway to the side where off road car parking is available. The rear garden extends to approximately 40' in length and is predominantly laid to lawn with a block paved patio adjoining the house.
Services - All main services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43757892.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26448336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.