2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoch, Heol Y Capel, Carmel, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
- Semi Detached Well Presented Cottage
- Approx quarter of an Acre of Garden & Grounds
- Of Much Charm & Character
- Many Original Features
- Double Glazing & Solid Fuel Central Heating
- Convenient Village Location with Fine Views
- Loft Area & Garden Room
- EPC: PendingEPC: F25
A semi detached 2 bedroom cottage of much charm and character dating Circa 1800s of traditional construction with stone elevations under a slated roof with later extensions. The well presented accommodation retains many original features that include the feature inglenook style fireplace with bread oven, original doors and beamed ceilings.
Standing in approximately a quarter of an acre of prolific garden and grounds with greenhouse, store shed and garden room with ample parking area.
The accommodation benefits from solid fuel central heating and double glazing and has been modernised and extended over recent years providing sitting room/dining room, lounge, bathroom, kitchen, loft room and 2 bedrooms. Externally there is an attractive garden room, store shed, greenhouse and rear elevated garden area laid to lawns, seating area, feature pond, raised flower beds and vegetable areas with fine views over the surrounding area.
Situated in the village of Carmel approximately 3 miles to the busy centre at Cross Hands with its retail park and is within easy motoring distance to the M4 Motorway junction at Pont Abraham giving acces to there University city of Swansea and the rest of the country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43770756.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRJ10545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandeilo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.