1 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Cleckheaton, BD19 3
- Affordable One Bedroom Terrace House
- Excellent Opportunity to get on the property ladder for min cost
- Modern Spec: Open plan lounge with kitchen
- Enclosed Paved Yard, Useful Storage
- Great Landlord Investment with a Potential 6-7% Return
- Potential to Create 2 Bedrooms
- Available with NO CHAIN & Motivated Seller
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating: D
ATTRACTIVELY PRICED property which is ideal for LANDLORDS as we feel it would give a potential yield of 6-7% or FIRST TIME BUYERS as its an excellent opportunity to get on the property ladder for minimal cost. The house has a MODERN SPECIFICATION finish throughout and comprises: hall, lounge with kitchen area, good sized double bedroom (potential to split into two bedrooms.) with modern bathroom. A light and airy house benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating as well as a ample sized paved yard/garden with useful outside storage building. Available with NO CHAIN and via a motivated seller. Energy Rating: D
Lounge With Kitchen Area - 4.6m x 4m (max) (15'1" x 13'1" (max)) - With gas fire, access to under stair storage cupboard and cellar.
Kitchen Area - Range of wall and base units, work tops with inset sink and mixer. Electric oven and four ring electric hob with exposed extractor with plumbing for washer and wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom - 3,7m x 3m (max) plus 1.6m x 1m plus alcove (9'10", - With useful storage cupboard.
Potential to split into two bedrooms.
Bathroom - Modern three piece white suite with electric shower and antique effect shower extension over bath, W.C and sink with part tiled walls and storage cupboard.
Outside - Pleasant enclosed paved yard area with useful brick built storage building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43772487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26448610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.