2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBeech Avenue, Sheringham
- GUIDE £180,000 - £200,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- In Need of Modernisation
- Garage & Gardens
- No Onward Chain!
This semi-detached bungalow is set in a residential area of the seaside town of Sheringham, close to a convenience store & transport links. Boasting two double bedrooms, a sun room, garage, & front & rear gardens. The property is in need of modernisation & has no onward chain!
GUIDE £180,000 - £200,000
Set in a residential area on the outskirts of the seaside town of Sheringham, close to the local convenience store and transport links. Within walking distance to the town centre and all of its amenities, and of course the beautiful beaches and coastal line. This semi-detached bungalow is in need of some modernisation throughout. Consisting of a lounge, kitchen, shower room, two double bedrooms and a garage. To the front of the property there is a good size lawned area with a driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a storage shed, along with established shrubs, borders and trees. Offered with no onward chain!
With a double glazed entrance door to the side aspect. Radiator and vinyl flooring. Airing cupboard and second storage cupboard. Doors off.
Lounge / Diner 18' x 11' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Electric fire. Wall lights and storage heater. Laminate wood flooring. Telephone and television points.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.72m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer. Space for freestanding electric cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Door to hallway.
Sun Room 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Of brick construction. Double glazed windows to the rear aspect and Patio door to the rear garden. Radiator, laminate wood flooring and lighting.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" into wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 3.94m into wardrobe x 2.90m )
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpet and radiator. Fitted and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 17' 2" x 9' ( 5.23m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Television and telephone points.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Radiator and extractor fan. Part tiled splashbacks and vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
With up and over door. Power and light. Single glazed door.
To the front of the property there is an area laid to lawn and a driveway providing ample parking and access to the garage. A path leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders and mature shrubs and trees, there is a paved seating area and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43772595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.