2 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Road, Ruislip, Greater London
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! We are proud to offer a portfolio of 2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale in the heart of Ruislip Manor. Both flats are currently let with the potential of achieving approximately £1000 PCM for each flat. Situated within a short walk from Ruislip Manor underground station, various bus stops, A40, M40 and other major road networks this property offers fantastic transport links. Further benefits include local outstanding Primary & Secondary schools, local shops, cafes & restaurants.
The flat is located on top of Manor Cards and is accessible from the rear via Linden Avenue or Dulverton Road. A steel framed stair case will lead you up into the entrance for both flats where you will enter via a uPVC door. Both properties have fully double glazed windows, combination boiler, built in appliances, laminate flooring, spotlights and a brand new lease.
Call now to arrange a viewing!
Property ref: 121_2513_4229216
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
Laminate flooring, power points, skirting, spotlights, combi boiler, washing machine, storage cupboards
Side aspect uPVC door, laminate flooring, radiator, power points, spotlights, skirting
Rear aspect double glazed window, bathtub with mixer tap, showerhead, vanity sink with storage cupboard, low level WC, fully tiled floors & walls, spotlights, towel rail, extractor fan
Rear aspect double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator, power points, TV socket
Front aspect double glazed windows, blinds, radiator, skirting, spotlights, power points, TV socket, sink with drainer, wall & base units, CDA cooker & over, extractor fan, Bosch dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43773504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4229216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliott & Co, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.