5 bedroom bungalow for saleHarrier Court, Moresby Parks, Whitehaven
- IMPRESSIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LOCATED IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- 5 BEDROOMS, EN SUITE, SHOWER ROOM, JACK & JILL BATHROOM
- FORMAL LOUNGE, MODERN KITCHEN, UTILITY & CONSERVATORY
- DRIVE, INTEGRAL GARAGE, LARGE REAR LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENERGY RATING D
Simply superior. This impressive five bedroom detached family home is immaculately presented throughout. It commands a substantial corner plot set back in a quiet cul-de-sac location on the highly prestigious Harrier Court. Sat in a quiet semi rural location within a host of local amenities and easy commuting distance to Whitehaven, Workington and Cockermouth. This house offers everything a modern family might need. The spacious accommodation offers; A bright entrance hall with open staircase to the duplex landing above, formal lounge, modern kitchen, 18' conservatory with pitched glass roof, utility room, integral garage, two double bedrooms, a Jack and Gill bathroom and a master suite with large en-suite bathroom. First floor; a family shower room, a further two double bedrooms, one with its own lounge and walk in wardrobe. Outside; this sought after plot boasts a drive way for three cars, front lawn, large rear landscaped garden with lawned area and raised seating area and a paved patio area to the side. Energy Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43774092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Whitehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.