2 bedroom flat for saleHeadley
- Elegant ground floor apartment
- Delightful sitting room and separate dining room
- 2 Double Bedrooms, both en-suite
- Situated in the heart of Headley village
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This beautiful ground floor apartment was once a Post office and store, converted into three apartments in 2002. This elegant home is full of charm and character with many original features still remaining including attractive cornicing and ceiling roses and high ceilings to most areas. The reception rooms are light and airy with large double glazed sash windows and further glazed double doors to the reception hall. The master bedroom has fitted furniture with a large fully tiled en-suite bathroom and the second bedroom is also a double with a further en-suite shower room. In addition to the main accommodation there is a large cellar which is in need of tanking which will then provide further living space if required. Outside there is a shared passageway serving external store/bin enclosure. This is a wonderful property situated in the heart of the extremely picturesque village of Headley and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate all that it offers.
* Reception Hall: A large space with two pairs of glazed double doors to the sitting room and separate dining room. * Cloakroom: Part tiled walls, low level w.c. and vanity wash basin. * Cellar: In need of tanking but will make super additional living space if required. * Sitting Room: A charming room with a front aspect. * Dining Room: A great size again overlooking the front and opens out into the kitchen. * Kitchen: Wood units and integrated appliances including a Bosch dishwasher, fridge, freezer and Rangmaster cooker. There is tiled flooring and a door to the cellar. * Bedroom 1: A large room with wardrobes. * En-Suite Bathroom: Fully tiled with panelled bath, bidet, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. * Bedroom 2: A further double room with mirror fronted wardrobes. *En-Suite Shower Room: Fully tiled with shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and low level w.c.
Outside there is a shared passageway serving an external store/bin enclosure.
* 999 year lease from Approximately 2002
The property is situated in the village of Headley which offers a local shop for day-to-day needs. doctors' surgery, chemist, public house and primary school. Headley also benefits playing fields which has a lottery funded modern club house providing a range of sports facilities. Grayshott providing further facilities is approximately 4 miles away and the towns of Haslemere and Farnham, both offering main line stations to Waterloo, are approximately 8 miles away. The area is surrounded by many miles of countryside for walking, riding and cycling including Ludshott Common, The Devils Punchbowl and Frensham Ponds. The Hindhead tunnel providing access to London and Portsmouth is approximately 3.5 miles from the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43775400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 372908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.