2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedesdale Gardens, Gateshead, Tyne And Wear, NE11
Sold STC £100,000
- Semi detached, spacious property
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Front and rear enclosed gardens
- Popular location
***Recently Reduced***NGU Homesales are delighted to bring to the market this attractive 2 bed, 2 reception roomed Semi Detached house on Redesdale Gardens situated in the popular area of Dunston, Gateshead. The property is in close proximity to local schools, shops and has excellent transport links so would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or small family.
This lovely property consists of :
* Entrance Hallway with Convector radiator, laminate flooring and stairs leading to the first floor.
* Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven & hob (with a selection of floor & wall units) 9'0" x 6'5"
* Spacious living room 13'6" x 13'0"
* Separate dining room 11'6" x 9'10"
* First Floor Landing with loft access and window to the side
* Bedroom 1 13'1" x 10'4"
* Bedroom 2 12'1" x 8'8"
* Modern fitted bathroom (with separate WC)
* Externally there are both front and rear enclosed gardens, with a patio area to the side of the property.
The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing.
**Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment**.
For further information please call our Buyer Enquiry line: 0191 4910344 and select Option 2.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44RedesdaleGardens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMESALES , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.