3 bedroom detached house for saleChicheley Street, Newport Pagnell
- CHICHELEY STREET LOCATION
- MUCH LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT SIZE
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY TO PROPERTY
- SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
A private driveway flanked by hedgerow leads to the three bedroom detached property presented on a larger than average plot. Chicheley Street is one of the most sought-after addresses in Newport Pagnell.
* CHICHELEY STREET * A three bedroom detached family home in a very sought-after location presented on a much larger than average plot. This property has a long private driveway, front garden, lounge with feature stone open fireplace and a bay window to the front, dining room with wood flooring and patio doors opening up onto the rear garden, lovely fitted kitchen units with butler style sink and range style cooker to remain.
Entrance Hall: 15' 5" x 6' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.06m )
Enter via upvc part glazed front door with full length side lights. Telephone point. Radiator. Exposed wooden floorboards in need of attention. Stairs rising to the first floor.
Fitted with a suite to comprise; Double shower unit with wall mounted shower and curved glass screen, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Tiling to walls and floor. Double glazed window to side.
Lounge / Family Room: 12' 7" x 27' 3" ( 3.84m x 8.31m )
Lounge area: Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Feature stone open fireplace with hearth, surround and mantle. Open plan through to the family/sitting area with laminated wood flooring, radiator, door to hallway and sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Dining Room: 8' 10" x 11' 1" ( 2.69m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room: 9' 3" x 16' 8" ( 2.82m x 5.08m )
Fitted with base and eye level units with wooden work surface. Sunken butler style sink with mixer tap. Tiling to splash back areas. Plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. Belling range style seven-ring gas cooker. Extractor hood over with feature lighting. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed door leading into the rear garden. Flooring in need of attention.
Stairs rising from hallway. Double glazed window to side. Access to roof space.
Bedroom One: 13' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.86m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two: 13' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.30m )
double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three: 6' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.06m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window front. Radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise; Contemporary rectangular double vanity based sink unit with mixer taps, low level W.C. and bath with mixer tap. Tiling to splash back areas. Exposed wooden floorboards. In need of attention to be completely finished off.
Detached brick built single garage with wooden doors.
Please be advised that the owner of this property is a Connells employee.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43775787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPA303407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.