3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarton Road, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow on a highly desirable road within walking distance of Wisbech Grammar School
- Situated on a large plot approximately 0.33 acres (STS) including large gardens, ample parking & double garage
- Three double bedrooms, en-suite & dressing room to master
- Stunning kitchen, two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Energy efficient air source heating, double glazing and security system
FIVE STAR QUALITY! Built & presented to the highest standard is this spacious bungalow situated on a large plot approximately 0.33 acres (STS) on a highly desirable road close to Wisbech Grammar. There is plenty on offer including a stunning kitchen, two reception rooms plus a conservatory.
FIVE STAR QUALITY! Built & presented to the highest standard by the present owners is this spacious detached bungalow situated on a large plot approximately 0.33 acres (STS) on a highly desirable road on the outskirts of the town centre and close to Wisbech Grammar School.
The property has 3 double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite shower room and a dressing room with an option of this being a fourth bedroom. The stunning kitchen is the main focal point with no expense spared including fitted units, a breakfast table, a built-in double oven, half induction/half gas hob, a large extractor fan, a built-in dishwasher and a part glass ceiling creating plenty of light. There is a useful utility room providing plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. There is also a conservatory and a separate dining room which is open plan to a double aspect living room offering plenty of space for all the family. A family bathroom with a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin, additional wc, entrance porch and large hallway completes the accommodation. This bungalow also benefits from having air source heating, double glazing and a security system.
Outside is just as impressive with ample parking and a double garage which is alarmed and has electric doors with key fobs to the front. There is a large garden to the rear that includes vegetable patches, a greenhouse and a storage shed. A viewing is essential to appreciate everything on offer!
Kitchen 22' 3" x 13' 7" ( 6.78m x 4.14m )
Dining Area 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Living Area 17' 7" x 16' ( 5.36m x 4.88m )
Conservatory 12' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.71m )
Master Bedroom 20' 1" x 13' 2" ( 6.12m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
Double Garage 16' 5" x 16' 5" ( 5.00m x 5.00m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the former A47 Nene Quay signposted Peterborough to the traffic lights. Turn right over the bridge, then immediately left into North Brink. At the junction follow the road round to the right into Barton Road. Continue along where the property can be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43775886.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.