3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Road, Soulbury
- CONVERTED VICTORIAN SCHOOL HOUSE DATING BACK TO 1860!
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES RETAINED!
- Three/Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Two Further Bath/Shower Rooms
- 18Ft x 18Ft Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Further Spacious Reception Rooms
- Ample Driveway Parking For Numerous Vehicles
- Private Garden Area
- Delightful Village Location
***CONVERTED VICTORIAN SCHOOL HOUSE - 3/4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 3 BATHROOMS - 18FT X 18FT RE-FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - 2 RECEPTION ROOMS - AMPLE PARKING*** Located in the beautiful Bucks village of Soulbury this unique architect designed three bedroom converted Victorian school is grade II listed and dates back to 1860; fully equipped for modern day living yet retaining many period features. This impressive home benefits from a good plot including a private garden area and gated driveway parking to the side and rear providing space for numerous vehicles as well as approx. 1800 square feet of versatile living accommodation.
The property comprises; entrance hall, a large lounge with built in storage cupboards, an impressive re-fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, a further large reception room (currently used as office), ground floor shower room, three first floor double bedrooms with en-suite and built in wardrobes to bedroom one and a further family bathroom.
AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THIS WONDERFUL PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43777476.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.