4 bedroom town house for saleChamberlain Close, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £169,950
- Modern Town House
- Four Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Fitted Kitchen. Lounge Diner
- Gardens. Driveway and ADDITIONAL PARKING SPACE
- Gas Central; Heating. Double Glazing
EARLY VIEWING is essential of this modern town house with accommodation over three floors comprising: fitted kitchen, lounge diner, guest cloaks, four bedrooms en suite to master & family bathroom. Driveway to the front provides parking for one vehicle and ADDITIONAL ALLOCATED CAR PARKING & garden.
This modern town house the accommodation over three floors is conveniently situated for the market town of Uttoxeter which has good local shopping, excellent sports and leisure facilities, there is easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links together with the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby. Uttoxeter also having its own railway station. In brief the accommodation comprises: fitted kitchen, lounge diner, guest cloakroom, four bedrooms with en suite to the master and family bathroom. The driveway to the front provides parking for one vehicle and there is a further allocated car parking space and rear garden.
Access to the property is gained via:
With central heating radiator; stairs for the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
With low level w.c.; wash hand basin; central heating radiator; floor tiling.
Kitchen: 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, range of matching eye level units; central heating boiler; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Lounge Diner: 13' x 11' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.61m )
With French doors leading out to the rear garden; central heating radiator.
Stairs From The Ground Floor:
First Floor Landing:
With central heating radiator; cupboard housing the hot water tank; doors off to:
Master Bedroom: 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; leading into:
Enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 13' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.84m )
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Stairs From The First Floor:
Second Floor Landing:
With central heating radiator; doors off to:
Bedroom Three: 13' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.10m )
With two Velux windows to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
With double glazed window and Velux window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
With bath; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
To the front of the property is a garden area with shrub plantings and driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle. ADDITIONAL ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACE The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and timber fenced boundary with gated access.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning right into High Street proceed to the T junction taking a right hand turn onto Bridge Street, at the roundabout taking the first exit onto Town Meadow Way and first left into Chamberlain Close where the property can be found in the first cul-de-sac on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43778748.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.